I really was not sure what I was going to do for I. Fortunately, an Ideal Idea was practically handed to me. I was nominated for the famed Liebster Reward by my new blogging friend GlassHalfWhat? over at Failed Experiments & Experimental Failings. Generally I avoid these awards, since they end up Involving much more work than I actually want to put Into a typical blog post, but In the spirit of adventure that I am filled with lately, and for a lack of a better Idea, I will oblige.
- Thank the person who nominated me and link back to their site.
- Post 11 random things about myself.
- Answer 11 questions that GlassHalfWhat? has for me.
- Ask my nominees 11 questions of my own!
- Nominate 11 other blogs (in this case from the A to Z challenge list)
WOW! I should have read that before I agreed. But I started, so might as well finish. Brace yourselves:
11 Random facts about me:
- I have hazel eyes.
- My IQ Is somewhere around 146.
- I love water sports.
- I am allergic to fruit (sometimes).
- I am ambidextrous.
- I have had many different jobs, none of them related to my degree.
- I like to bake.
- I have metal In my right leg.
- I think I shrunk 2 inches In the last few years.
- One of my first memories Is of the moon landing.
- I used to be able to do calculus In my head.
I know. Rather boring. Now for my question list:
Q: What does your name mean? Do you like your name? Have you ever wanted to change it? A: The last time I looked It up It came out to be something like Crowned Shopkeeper. I am fine with my name. Few use It anyway, usually calling be by some nickname or other.
Q: Why did you start your blog? A: To finally share the many things I have written over the years In a place where people could read them.
Q: Tea or coffee? A: Neither and/or both. I don’t really drink much more than water on a regular basis, but won’t turn either away If offered.
Q: If you could revisit a day or a certain period of your life, what would it be? A: I wouldn’t take advantage of the offer. To me the past Is past. I don’t regret anything I have done, and cherish many others, but really have no desire to relive anything.
Q: What’s your favourite thing about the internet? A: It makes the world smaller.
Q: Do you think all this technology and social media has made us better or worse at being social? A: Much worse. We don’t know how to Interact face to face anymore.
Q: What’s your favourite food? A: Generally something that fits In my mouth.
Q: Are you a city person or a country-side person? A: Depends on my mood. But In general I prefer nature.
Q: If you won the lottery, what’s the first thing you’d buy or spend on? A: Clear all of my and my family’s debts.
Q: Why did you decide to do the A-Z challenge this year? A: I am a masochist.
Q: Describe yourself in 4 words. A: I am THIS guy.
Phew! That was tough. Do I have to come up with 11 of my own? Arghhh. Ok I will try:
- The cookie or the cream?
- Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
- How tall are you In cm?
- Why Is the sky blue?
- How much wood would a wood chuck chuck If a wood chuck could chuck wood?
- Boxers or briefs?
- Do you believe In Santa?
- ¿uoıʇsǝnb sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ noʎ uɐɔ
- ?eno siht tuoba woH
- What is your pet peeve?
- Are you tired of this post yet?
The next part Is the hardest. For one I really haven’t had much chance to read other’s posts for the challenge, but more because there are just too many blogs that I enjoy. In the spirit of Randomness that this post is all about, I will juts pick 11 names that catch my eye:
- Melissas Imaginarium
- Misadventure Abound
- The Slightly Eccentric Diary of Rob Z Tobor
- Spotts in the Valley of the Sun
- However Improbable
- Maple Syrup Land
- MAGICAL MYSTICAL MIMI
- Geek Banter
- Buttered Toast Rocks
- A Brief Sinfonia
WOW! I think I have managed to finish. Of course now I have to visit all those blogs to let them know of the
hard work honor I have just bestowed on them.
Does this count as exercise?